Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cher's "Cool" With Chaz Competing On 'Dancing With The Stars'

Cher and Chaz Bono
Chaz Bono has revealed Cher's feelings towards his upcoming appearance on 'Dancing With The Stars'

Cher's 42-year-old son Chaz Bono was recently revealed as a competitor on this years' "Dancing With The Stars". However, Chaz told "Hollywood Access Live" host Kit Hoover that he will not be copying Cher's outlandish dress style for the show; "I'm a little bit more conservative than she is, so [I'll be wearing] tasteful suits, nice lines, that kind of thing."

Chaz, who's father is the late Sonny Bono, then talked about how he told Cher about his new role on 'Dancing With The Stars.' He said, "I told her via phone and her reaction was that she thought it was cool that I was doing it and wanted to know how I felt when I started, if I was nervous - all of those things."

Chaz Bono has been partnered with Lacey Schwimmer for the new season, which will premiere on September 19, in a two-hour show at 8:00 PM EST. The following night, ABC will air "Dancing with the Stars: Meet the Cast," which airs at 8:00 PM, followed by the first "Dancing With The Stars" results show.

No comments:

Post a Comment